Monday, April 29, 2013

Heyy


My name is Hermyy, I'm just a normal girl who wants to make a difference in this world. I decided to start blogging parts of my life, and things I really enjoy with all of you or well with people interested. People tend to describe as funny, bubbly, happy. The funny part of me starting a blog is I have no clue how to work this or what I actually want to gain from this. I really believe in living life to the fullest, I want to take risks and try new things because when I'm old I want to have some fun stories of back in the day. I feel like most of us get caught up in so many things that we just need to take time and breath. I really hope that my blog will relate to many of you, the coolest part of this blog is I get to have conversations with so many different people and hear everyone's thoughts. Throughout my blog I want to include book reviews, product reviews, my favorite items, and just some funny moments.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment