Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting a Job


This is my sister's senior year, and since she is going to go off to college next year and my mom thought it would be a good idea for her to get a job. My sister started looking places, and a lot of her friends recommended Kumon. Kumon is a tutoring program for children and
the job is only one day four hours not bad at all. After my sister came back from the job interview she told me I should try and apply to Kumon as well. So I gave them a call and the lady said I could come tomorrow for the test and job interview, really I'm guessing this is to see if I'm smart enough. Though what really sucks is since I am only fifteen so I will only work for three hours and I'm getting paid less then my sister. But I'm actually really excited even though it not much of a job, but hey I get high school credit and experience! I think I am going to wear some blue jeans, a button down shirt so its sort of causal and formal at the same time. What kind of clothes did you wear to any of your job interviews. Well that's enough for today, I'll blog tomorrow telling if I finally got the job! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment