Monday, April 29, 2013

Hungry With Hermyy

One of my hobbies would have to be cooking and baking, and that is something I want to share with all of my readers. Hands down, my favorite things to make would be shakes. Those are my favorite spring/summer drinks. My favorite milk shake would have to be the strawberry milkshake. The strawberry milkshake isn't really a recipe I found online, I tend to mess with ingredients in tell I can find the perfect recipe.
 Strawberry Milkshake
Strawberry
Milk
Vanilla Ice-cream
Sugar

Cut strawberries into small pieces, and pour into the blender. Pour a little bit of milk and blend the strawberries. Blending the strawberries before putting in other ingredients really helps making sure no strawberry chunks will be in your cup. Once the strawberries are properly blended scoop at least 4-5 scoops of ice-cream. This step you can decide how much ice-cream you want depending on how thick you want your shake. Then add as many cups of milk as the people drinking, and the lastly I like to add 1/2 tablespoon sugar for extra sweetness.

That is my strawberry shake recipe, for the summer. I hope you will be able to create this at your own home, and enjoy as much as my family does. Have fun!

Dont forget the whipcream!
                


No comments:

Post a Comment