Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Quote of the Day: Being Happy



You might have heard the sayings; happiness starts with you or if you want to be happy be. I read this quote probley a million times before I actually started applying it to my life. It sounds so simple and it really is, but I don’t maybe it's a high school thing to make everything more complicated than it really is. I know a lot of people who I feel are always down or depressed, and the thing is no matter what occurs in your life it's up to how you want to react to the situation. After one of my close friends sort caught up with the whole sad, life suck phase i really realized she gets sad over things that don’t go her way or about things she can’t change. I knew from that moment, it time to accept things you can’t change. You can’t control a lot of things, but your happiness is something you can! And to be honest life is a lot more fun when you’re happy, and remember a smile is contagious. So stop complaining about life, and just be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment