Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Styles

 
With summer finally here, new styles and trends come along with it. I have to say I really like a lot of the summer styles because they are so cute and comfortable These are some of my favorite trends of the season. Starting from the bottom to the top, my favorite summer 
summer shoes are wedges or sandals. I feel wedges are the perfect summer time heels since they have a nice platform which gives us girls a extra inches on our height, and also either dressing up or dressing down a outfit. Also sandals in the summer time, show off our perfect pedicures and give the outfit a more dressed up feel. For bottoms I really have been loving maxi skirts, there the perfect causal dressy outfit. Also they are so comfortable and look very high fashion. If your not really the dress person, I love high wasted shorts. I feel like there more classy and if give the outfit a more fitted looked. Also for those chiller summer nights, I think colored pants or floral pants defiantly spice up the outfit. For tops I have been really liking the sort of the flowy sheer shirts, because they are so stylish and since the cloth is also sheer you don't get too hot well your outside. I have also been seeing a lot of girls with the crochet lace shirts, I think these shirts go so well with colored jeans or floral jeans because they are a more cuter then a plain white shirt, but there not taking away from the colored pants and creating a
outfit with too much going on. Even in the summer time a lot of us living in the colder states still have to wear jackets and for me that is the case. So on those summer nights I like to add a denim jacket either with sleeves or sleeveless. of course most of know denim on denim never clashes so when your wearing jeans you can
pull over light summer cardigan. Last but not least accessories, an outfits never complete without the jewelry and bags. So for me personally I love the big statement jeweled necklaces. These statement necklaces dress up any plain tee. Also I think some arm candy also always looks pretty in the summer time, just by piling up some bracelets can make your whole look a lot more dressed up. Overall these would be some of my favorite summer time looks, if you try any of these looks send me a photo through email or shoot me a comment, cant wait to see what you guys think!


No comments:

Post a Comment