Friday, May 3, 2013

Youtube

Hey,

In my free time I like watching a lot of YouTube channels, I'm really into watching a lot of girly makeup or just funny channels. Some that I watch include juicystar07, allthatglitters21, macbarbie07, and missglamorazzi. Another channel that I will occasionally watch is bfvsgf! Juicystar07 and allthatglitters21 are two separate channels, but the YouTube vloggers are sisters; Elle and Blair. There video mainly consist of make up reviews, organization, and tutorials. Macbarbie07 is a girl name Bethany who is really funny, and she actually has a lot of different type of video's which I always enjoy watching. She's really seems down to earth and you can see she is a very bubbly person from her videos. Ingrid Nilsen who's channels are missglamorazzi video's are defiantly one of my favorite, she is really funny and sweet. If your not really into the girly videos bfvsgf is the channel that you would love. They put daily vlogs about their life everyday and those are always something that can cheer anyone up. They are always funny, and Jesse and Jena are always goofing around and doing weird things. Do you guys watch any YouTube channels?

No comments:

Post a Comment