Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Treating A Bad Day


Got to love fruit salad!
Bad days, I'm pretty sure we all have those occasionally and when we do have them everything that that someone does normally pisses us off. Majority of the time bad days are caused by little events that normally would be annoying but when all the little annoying things piece together that's when we just get frustrated or sad. For me when I have a bad day, I always feel angry and annoyed at every little thing that goes on. For instance today just little things plans getting cancelled, my cake getting ruined, and overall the weather. yes the weather can play a big impact especially if your living in Washington or in other words the rainy state. Its finally summer the only time its sunny in Washington and it's been a week and it's been pouring making a lot us in a gloomy mood. anyway back on track, how do I treat my bad days. This most likely sounds cheesy but I like to think positive and go back and remember a happy part of my day. this doesn't have to be extremely  happy just something that caused you to smile or laugh. Then later on that night is normally the time when I sort of treat myself and I start off with a nice warm bath or shower depending how much time I have.  I like to let go of any stress that I have and just focus on happy thoughts. Change into your favorite pajama's or a comfy pair of sweats with your hair up.  then of course no one can be happy without food so I go for fruit. I only go for fruit because that is my favorite snack ever! I love fruit, but of course any food will work. then I like to isolate myself for at least a little while and just enjoy my fruit and watch TV or read a good book. Normally I am a person who likes to be alone whether I'm mad or sad instead of being surrounded by other. That's sort of how I like to boost my happiness on my bad days, I feel like a majority of people already do this on bad days but if you don't hey maybe it will help you and make you smile. just remember that it's your choice to be happy, so forget your problems and focus on the positive things. and also keep in your mind it's just a bad day not a bad life. I feel like when anyone is having a bad day we think we have the worst life ever and forget about all the things were blessed for. So I just hope I cured someone's bad day, comment below what you do to treat your bad days!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment